CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, November 20, 2003

so i spoilt my mom's frying pan. it was some non stick thingy and i used the wrong thing? im not sure.. bah. enough of cooking for me man.

so im gonna buy 2 webcams. one for danny.. one for me.

was in search for the pink gillette shaver just now in bukitpanjangplaza. not the pink venus one.. ( the pink venus shaver SUCKS. i swear. ) was looking for the eerrrrhhmmms original gillette women's shaver. PINK mind you.. guardian, ntuc, watsons etc all didnt have it. bah. they only had the blue one so i had to settle for blue. and bought 2 packs of refills. haha. i think i wont need ta buy shaver refills for a longgg time. yAyyyY.

i think my mom's damn nice.. she's the nicest mommy in the world. :) although she may be a total bitch at times.. haha. maybe thats why my sis is like that.. run in the genes must be! haha.

okay. enough said. studyyy time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home